Sausage making work shop!!!!
Friday June 1st 2018
$135 per person plus 5% GST
This workshop will cover everything you need to know about the basic techniques of sausage making. We’ll discuss the importance of food safe practices while making sausage, where to source the ingredients, the “science” behind sausage making, and finally some great sausage recipes. Participants will have the opportunity to make sausage and taste all the sausages we make during the work shop.
We will also use each sausage in a featured recipe that you will also have the opportunity to enjoy!Workshop tip…don’t eat before you get here!
Everyone will get 2 links of each sausage to take with them
This class we’ll be making:
Beer bratwurst sausage / Smoked cider and sage sausage / Chicken and sun dried tomato sausage / Maple breakfast sausage
“The Small Print”
- Maximum class size is 8 people, allowing everyone to fully participate
- Class begins at 6:30 p.m. and runs 2-3 hours
- Class location: Central Park Farms 527 – 224th street, Langley
- Cancellation: refunds given up to 14 days prior to class. After that refunds will only be given if we can fill your spot.
- Price includes a package of each product to take home, all recipes, and full meal!
Book your spot now: